Logistics fulfillment & Cross border e-commerce services
One-stop B2B,B2C consignee service to reach targeted customers
When you need logistic solutions for complex challenges in China, you can count on Red Silk Asia to deliver from importation through stock management in our logistics centers, all the way to your customers. Whether you have an entity or not, we can import, store and sell your products in local currency using our licenses and facilities.
We also provide financial management for your supply chain, including signing sales, service & warranty agreements, issuing RMB invoices, collecting funds from your clients and transferring payments overseas.
We do as Chinese import agent for import your products to warehouse (normal trade warehouse / bonded warehouse for cross border e-commerce) then connect your shopping cart & marketplaces to our 'WMS' system. After customer order online, then we do for pick, pack, ship direct to your buyers.
Our services includes:
Importation process analysis and execution
Warehousing and inventory control
ERP & WMS establishment and implementation
RMB sales contract collection and credit control
Local sales to your clients in China
Import/export VAT refund management
Bonded warehouse for cross border e-commerce
Why select our Cross Border E-commerce services?
- One stop service supply chain from import to fulfillment warehouse and connect to online distribution channels
- Save time and cost, CBEC is no need to register China FDA
- Fast track legal cross border e-commerce import clearance
- Small volume for new beginner to start
- Enjoy corporate rate for local courier logistics parcel shipping fee
- Support with varieties of online platforms, social commerce with drop shipping, KOL live streaming, referral marketing, multilevel marketing (MLM)
- Flexible option to for large volume expansion can switch to normal trade
or B2B and offline retails channels (non CBEC)
Frees up time:
Handle your order frees up a ridiculous amount of time for to focus on other business.
Ensure fast delivery and low rates with local delivery service B2B and B2C.
Lower shipping costs:
Discounted volume shipping rates that they will pass along to you.
Fulfillment service makes it easier to handle sales spikes or slowdowns in a cost-effective manner.
Copyright © 2020 . All Rights Reserved. www.redsilk-consulting.com